Join us July 1-7, 2014 in Paris and Normandy for a spectacular tour for music directors to preview a group tour to France in either 2015 or 2016. The French love and support music of all genres, by evidence of the literally hundreds of performances that take place each day in Paris alone. The potential availability of prestigious and gorgeous venues is staggering.
Highlights will include:
- attendance at the Paris Choral Festival performance as part of the 70th Anniversary commemoration of D-Day.
- participation in a July 4th wreath-laying ceremony, and observation of a memorial recital, at the Normandy American Cemetery.
- inspection of concert venues.
- entrance to the Louvre, and other important Parisian sites.
- lots of fun and new friends!
Eligible participants are limited to an organization’s music/artistic director, executive director, president, or similar, and may participate for free upon receipt of a group concert tour deposit no later than May 15, 2014. Visit our website to learn how to participate.